Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Move # What?



So with all of these changes I will be making move number 9ish in about four weeks!
I started going through my stuff yesterday and all I kept saying was
"I can't believe I'm doing this again"!!!

My history here in Reno goes a little something like this...
1-August 2000-Come visit Aaron-meet his family
2-One week later- Move in with Aaron's family
3 -April 2001- Move into my own place
4-June 2002- Move into smaller place of my own
5-October 2002- Follow Meg to Silver Creek Apt.
6-August 2003- Back in with Aaron's family
7-January 2004- Move in with Meg in her new house
8-September 2005- Move into townhouse with Dana
9-June 2007- Move into my own place
10-June 2008- Move in with Stacey, Brian and Peter!
It's interesting because each move is like a marker in my life, some better markers then others, but still they are all part of this journey that I have been on here.
Life has not always been easy in Reno, but when I really stop and look back I am overwhelmed by all God has handed me! To see that when I came I really only know one person and in all reality I didn't even know him all that well. But God took me step by step and begin to grow and change me. Blessing me with jobs, friends and giving me roots to grow. This is my home now, a place I can look at and know I belong. So let's pack up again and see what will be ahead for this next phase of the journey!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Yeah, your moving in.