Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This Is Just To Say

This book is AMAZING!!! If I had enough money I would buy one for every person I know. I was in one of my 5th grade classrooms a few weeks back and the teacher was beginning a poetry lesson and she used this book for her inspiration.
The following week I asked for the name of the book, and she reached into her tote bag and handed me a beautiful copy for my own!!!
The poems and art work are truly unlike anything you can put into words. Some of the children's work are silly, while others want to make you cry. I've been meaning to share this with everyone, so please if you have some extra cash this really is a book to own!
"This is just to say...poems of apology and forgiveness" By. Joyce Sidman, Illustrated by Pamela Zagerenski.

3 comments:

melissa said...

Sounds interesting! I'm always looking for good book recommendations.

I love your profile pic. You look so beautiful :)

Meghan said...

What?

You're not buying me one??

You DO need a job!

;-)

Heather Christine said...

How cute it that pixie!!! Sister Heather