So after Meg up and left us for a man and corn fields or is it wheat in Indiana? Either way our friendship change slightly, getting creative was a must. And so the coffee date of invented! We would pick a time to call each other and then "meet" at Starbucks and talk over coffee. Now there have been some minor inconveniences due to the fact that Meg is 3 hours ahead of me, and so time zone conflicts do play a sight issue at times. But I've so looked forward to these coffee dates, they are so much fun! If you have a friend who lives far away I encourage you to do this!
So yesterday Meg, Ella and I drove up to Truckee and Tahoe and enjoyed a in-person coffee date!!!
Now this is the Motherload! It's a HUGE slice of chocolate cake goodness that you get at Claim Jumpers. It's a must when us girls get together!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment