Carrie E. Quail
October 10, 2008
Reno, NV 89503
They are calling it the Canadian Snap!
Yep, it snowed today! It was freaky COLD!!!
It was one of those days that did not go as I would have planned.
My driver's side car door window is broken (it will not go up) so I figured I should take the company car to do my AM Carson route. Well I set the alarm off at work when I went in to get the keys, it started snowing even more, I had no socks on, I sat in house suspension for 4 hours with one of our clients (I did get homework done) and then I had to drive home and pack for house sitting (which I was looking forward to). As I was sitting in my car waiting to turn, it started to pelt freezing rain, it was pouring into my car and all over the left hand side of my body!!! Oh did I mention something is wrong with my breaks AND my driver's side door handle break off?
Yea, it was one of those kind of days, so I've rented 3 movies, and am now snuggled under my security blanket and am in for the night!
1 comment:
Oh, Carrie! That stinks! It sounds like that was just not your day, huh? At least you got to end it curled up with a blanket watching movies.
Post a Comment