Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas At Work



Every Monday I teach Art with our kids at work. It's a lot of fun to see what their minds come up with!!!
To the left is our tree farm (it changes with the season, it was a pumpkin patch, then a turkey farm and then a Christmas tree farm). There are snowmen and snowflakes above if you look close.




Sarah my friend and the teacher, spent hours with our kids teaching then several songs for a Christmas performance. We rearranged the room, I painted a few backdrops for their performance. The kids did amazing I might add!!! I believe we all felt like proud parents that day!






This is a close up of the cabin I painted...








I was joking with my sister to knit me 10 scarfs for "my" kids for gifts, well my mom got to work and made these great scarfs for each of the kids at work. All of them loved them!

No comments: