I have loved my job from day one, and it's coming up on 1 year that I have been there. I have a strict confidentiality code I have to follow so anything about work is a little on the vague side.I will say I/we are being tested, stretched and challenged. I'm not sure what God is teaching me, but it feels like a crash course tonight.
I was thinking about everything that has been going on and the one word came to mind...victory, even though it seems like it's an upward battle, victory is what I am willing to preserver for.
Then I was thinking of a picture to add to my post and I found this picture of this boulder. It reminded me of a night I was in Thailand and it seemes I was carrying this 10,000 ton weight around, when I asked God why and what I needed to do for this heaviness to lift He said "drop it". Ummm, that was a little too easy.
Tonight I see the 10,000 ton boulder that is in all of our paths, causing anxiety, fear and deep emotions BUT, I will stand in authority and say "it's dropped"...
Father, you are so much bigger then what is standing before us all, the seen and the unseen and I say I will trust in you and your protection for all of your children. So in your name I am saying yes to your victory in each of these children's lives and in us as staff. I pray for your peace and your wisdom as we walk out our jobs that you have given each one of a passion and desire for. Thank you for never leaving or forsaking your children. ~Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment