Friday, June 26, 2009

Last Few Weeks


It's always busy here! I have been running in 20 different directions, and 95% of the time loving it!
God continues to bless and encourage me, as well as show me that He is the potter and I'm the clay. Lots to talk about, but still working out the details, so for now here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.


Here are two of my friends...Ange and Brittany, they are great!!! Ange is from Kentucky and Brittany is from California.







"Why are we up and in WalMart on a Saturday morning"????










Here is a group of us on a scavenger hunt of downtown Salem. This was taken at the Sate Capital Building.



Heidi and I did our DTS together (almost 10 years ago) and John and Heidi know each other from a secondary YWAM school. I got to meet John a year ago when all of did a training together. Last weekend we got together in Portland and hung out.





These are the kids I nannied for in Reno. Their uncle lives less then 10 min. away! They were driving back to Reno after a family trip, so I went over for dinner and a movie. It was so great to see them again!!!


No comments: