Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sunday In Reno


Last Sunday I had the privilege to share with my congregation everything God has been doing in my life these past 6 months, and also share where life is headed.
It was such a blessing to share my heart and to have my friends surround me at the end and cover me in prayer! Even though my life has changed dramatically and am no longer there every week, these are the people I have spend 6 years with and really they are like family.
I was also so blessed by many people with financial support and the promise of prayer covering and I have to say...Thank you!!! I honestly can't do what I'm doing without both of these elements in my life.









Nicole, Mik and Carrie out to lunch with the Cox family.








Sunday night I shared with the college group more in depth what God has been doing and also challenge & encourage them in their relationship with Jesus.
These are 3 questions I asked them to meditate on:
1.What areas in my life does God want me to take a risk in?
2. What am I doing now & where is that leading me?
3. Is comfort the governing factor in my life?
At the end of the night I share a clip from a documentary that is coming out soon. It's reality check that many of us need to look at, and may also help you understand why I, and so many others do what we do.
Go to You Tube and put this in We Are All In This Together teaser 2008 or click onto this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4NlyZqJhwk it's only about 4 min. long, but it's a great wake up call!

No comments: