Sunday, November 22, 2009

Please pray this week!!!

I can't believe this is the last week of DTS lecture phase! It's now time to pack our backpacks and hit the ground running....BUT I've not been really running.
I have been sick for 2 weeks now, it's a really bad cough, very low energy and a low grade temp on and off. I will have the chance to make to to WA. for Thanksgiving to see my family and I'm hoping to take those few days and rest A LOT!!!
As an Outreach team we leave Dec.1 st and don't arrive to our destination until Dec.3rd!!! There is the time zone factor, but it will be a long trip and I'm asking that God heals my body 110% before I step foot on the airplane. Please join me in prayer, and ask God for total healing over my body the next 9 days.
~Thank you

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Praying for you my Friend... I'm so sorry you've been struggling with this illness but I'm trusting that God will heal you quickly. Love you...