Sunday, February 21, 2010

Isaiah 52:7



Isaiah 52:7 How Beautiful are the Feet of those who bring good news, proclaim peace, bring glad tidings of good things, proclaim salvation, and proclaim to Zion, "Your God reigns!"






Yep, these are my feet after the Amazing Race! The blisters were on both feet and were really bad, but I prayed God would heal them and there would be no infection...He answered, they healed faster then expected and no infections!!!





This is went I got frustrated that spent $40 on shoes I thought would work well, when in fact the $5 flip flaps in the above picture worked far better and caused no blisters the entire trip...yeah the other shoes were never worn again!!!





About 1.5 weeks later!!!


3 comments:

Meghan said...

Ok... Yay God!!! But Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meghan said...

Ok... Yay God!!! But Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melissa said...

That looks like it was so painful!