Saturday, April 17, 2010

1 year ago


One Year Ago...
today I was in Reno, NV. getting ready to leave early in the morning.
I sold most of my belongings, and pack the rest into my car and drove into a new life.
This past year has been a journey of faith. Stepping out into the unknown, in so many different areas. Each time I've stepped God's grace has been there to hold me step.
Before I went to Salem, I took a week to see my family in WA. and I still remember that drive from Tacoma to Salem. I was thinking "I can keep driving, and skip Salem and move back to Reno. I have my entire life in my car, I can just keep driving."
Well as we all know I did not keep driving, I did make it to Salem and onto the campus of YWAM.
This past year in YWAM has gone so fast and I've met many people, seen cultural of two countries, experience life as a missionary for one year. Even though I've not been overseas this entire time, it's all part of the process.
I have one more year here to fulfill my two year commitment, and I honestly I'm not sure I'll pack my bags and head back to Reno this time next year. I'm praying that this coming year will continue to increase my passion for people, and that the gifting God has placed in my life will come together and I will see even more clear His plans for me as a missionary.

I want to put out a HUGE thank you for all of my supporters!!!
There are so many of you who have given one time financial gifts, to those who continue to give monthly. You have become my partners in this mission field and I want to thank you again and again for your faithful support!!!

I also want to give a BIG thank you to my prayer team!!!
Your dedication, decrement and faith as helped me so many times throughout this year, both here in Salem, to when I was in SE Asia. Thank you!!!

No comments: