
Ok, so maybe this pictures makes me look scared. I was trying to find one where I look really shocked or really happy but hey this will do.
I found out that I'm officially accepted into the counseling school here in Salem!
The school will start Sep. 23rd and we will be in lecture until the second week of Dec. then have 2 weeks off for Christmas & New Year and then head overseas for Outreach!
Here is some of what I will be learning during my school: Belief Systems, Listening Prayer, Grace, Listening Skills, Families / Family Systems, Grief, Addiction, Rebellion & Rejection, Root Areas of Wounding. *If you want to read more on this school, go to http://www.ywamsalem.org/schools/fcm.
Counseling is my heart and I'm really looking forward to seeing all the doors that open while doing this school. Even though school will not start for 4 months I'd love your prayers now. Here are some requests.
1. Outreach location
2. Ministry opportunities
3. Vision for long term ministry
4. Increased faith in my own life
5. Health
6. Financial provision (I will need to raise $4,000 for the 6 month school).
2 comments:
Papa, Lois and I are having a blog and facebook lesson!!! Ask me later how it went.
Congratulations, Carrie! This is so exciting :) I'll keep you in my prayers.
Post a Comment