Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What I will be doing...


I'm very excited to announce that I will be staffing our Summer Internship at River Of Life Fellowship!
This is a 3 month long Internship that is modeled after Discipleship Training Schools (DTS).






Q&A...

Q: What are the dates of the Internship?
A: June 17th-Aug. 30th

Q: What am I doing for the month of May?
A: Right now starts the beginning of our month long preparation. There is a lot that needs to be taken care of in order to kick everything off on June 17th!

Q: Who can do the Internship?
A: Any student who has graduated High School can be an intern. Most of our students are from our church, but they do not have to attend our church to do the Internship.

Q: How many with be doing the Internship?
A: Right now we are at 11 students (5 guys and 6 gals) It's the biggest group this church has seen!

Q: What is the purpose for students doing this Internship?
A: This is a time for students to learn about who they are in God, what it means to be a leader as well as how to serve those around them. This is also a great place for them to seek out what is next for them as far as future ministry, education and careers.

Q:What role will I be playing?
A: I will be the female co-leader. I will be helping with; scheduling events & speakers, local outreaches/service projects, mentoring our ladies, and weekly teachings.

No comments: