Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wait, What?

"Oxen are regular cattle who go to special training
school for 4 years to learn to become oxen"

OK, so at work Sarah, my friend and the teacher of Day Treatment reads to the kids each day. Today there was mention of oxen in the book, and we were trying to describe what they looked like, so I said we would find a picture of them on-line.
Later in the day Sarah called me over to her computer and was laughing, she told me to read the caption about the oxen. The picture and caption above was what was on the web site! Now I'm not sure if it's because I've taken 12 Advil today or the fact that I'm now in school for the next 10 years, but I thought it was hysterical!!! Now the sad thing is we both looked at each other and said, this can't be true, I mean oxen are born ox and "regular cattle" are just cows, right? Yea, it was a moment!

No comments: