Friday was my last day at work...very difficult! The kids made me a scrap book with hopes and memories. My co-workers added photos and words of encouragement. It's a treasure I will keep with me forever! After work my co-workers and I gathered over at Mitch's and had a wonderful time together!
God used my year at my job to teach me more things then I can even count. The friendships and bond with my staff was unlike anything I could have asked and the kids moved into my heart and will never leave. I am forever changed by everyone there.
Saturday was spent running around town, trying to get last minute things taken care of. Then came the packing of the car!!! Yea...that was fun. I did get everything in and locked, so I could jump in the car then next morning and just hit the road. I had one last dinner at In And Out Burger with my friend and her daughter, yummy and then hit the hay.
I listened to music (thanks Mitch, Daren and Jen), a book on my iPod and thought for 12 hours. I made it into Tacoma, WA. around 7pm and have been staying with my mom and visiting with family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment