My friends came last night to celebrate with a going away party and today I was able to share with my church family.
Each step I take I see this is what God has in store and it's the right move. I am overwhelmed by all He has done and continues to do, it's almost like walking in a dream, unsure of what is really happening, but trusting it's all good!!!
Carrie, Michelle and Eli at our church potluck
I always wanted a little sister, and tonight it hit me, Nicole is like my little sister! xoxoxo
Nessa, Me and Mina
Brittani...we worked together when I first move here, and then she went to school and now works in this great salon. Man girl, you'll have to fly up to do my hair!!! I kinda think it's back to the box or just letting it grow out now that it's make to the basics for me.
Here is the most amazing co-worker ever! I have had so much fun these past few months with Mitch. His heart for your kids and this field is incredible!!! He has been my support and friend.
1 comment:
Oh I wish I hadn't checked your blog... all this makes me sad... despite being SUPER excited for your new adventure... I'd prefer for my own selfish reasons - that you just stay put. :)
How funny that I'm so sad to see you moving away, when I already live like 2000 miles from you.
Nevertheless... what wonderful friends you have and what an awesome legacy you are leaving behind in good old Reno!! I love you girl! And I WILL get a hold of you one of these days...
Post a Comment