Thursday, June 11, 2009

Busy!!!


Life has been busy in Hospitality and around the base as the DTS students returned from outreach last week, followed by graduation on Friday. I was so encouraged by the students stories and watching their videos. This is why I'm here!!!
Then on Monday I was in charge of what we call the Love Feast, it's a welcome dinner we have for our new schools. It was CRAZY!!! It's one of those experiences where I was able show yourself I'm able to do what seems should not be do-able. God's hand was over me and allowed everything to come together.

We served a meal to 100 people...had the dinning hall decorated... I was the host for the night and spoke in front of everyone! Yep it was an amazing!





Here is part of the kitchen crew...having way too much fun!!!













Graduation...






Sooooo many pies!!!

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today.

Love it when I have time to do blog hopping...I always enjoy finding new blogs!
This month I am posting on our Disney trip.