Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh My Gosh!!!

Ok this is just for you Meg, I thought you might try my site and see I wrote after 4 months and be so excited you would go into labor!!! If you do, you can give Ella the middle name of Elizabeth (we share that name, so why not pass it on to your daughter).

It's taken time for me to get my act together, but here I am on-line once again after 10 months. It's pretty sad to think how excited I am to be checking my e-mail in my own home again, but hey it's the small things in life we have to be grateful for right!?

I want to get some pictures up, life updates and more of my art on this site, but for tonight this is as much as I have. So keep checking, cuz more will soon be on the way! Somehow I just heard Meg's voice, saying "yea right".

4 comments:

Heather Christine said...

Sister Carrie, I like the new theme page. How nice of Sister Heather to upload your photos!!!!!

Meghan said...

WOOHOO!!!

I knew my annoying harrassment would get to you eventually!! :) SO glad you have internet! It doesn't beat coffee dates... but it sure helps!

melissa said...

Hey, Carrie! I check your blog periodically too. I'm so glad you've posted again :) Love you, my friend!

Luke and Lydia Martin said...

Oooooooh, you're posting again! I checked it this morning out of sheer boredom, not expecting to see anything new. I had to take a double take when I looked at the dates... these were posted only yesterday?!?! Wow. So good to 'hear' from you again. I guess you got your monitor fixed. :)