Kristina's surgery went very well. Everything that needed to be removed us. We will hear back from the lab tomorrow more details about the cyst, but for now things are going as we have prayed. Thank you!
Honestly I feel like I'm walking in slow motion or a dream. One step, now another, and another...There is a beautiful terrace on Tina's floor. It has tropical flowers, trees and long path for walks and gazebos it sit...and pray.
Before we even came here God had me look at my life. Look at my trust in Him and where my joy was. As I took a deep look I saw my trust was in others and joy has been deferred for many years. In our last location I took a stand, literally stood up and said enough it enough!!! God can be trusted and my joy comes from Him alone...Then about a week later I find myself here...nice.
This is a time, and a place where God is grabbing me and getting some things very straight with me. I need to take it all in and not fight Him.
As a school we have taught the "kids" that with honestly, repentance and humiliation brings unity and freedom. So, I come to you by a blog and ask for your prayers. I long to trust God fully and in a very real way. I crave His joy, the joy of my salvation to be an out pouring into others. This is my hearts cry.
~Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment